Description of long blocks.
All long blocks come with cylinder head(s) attached and valve train installed. Valve covers, timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan are not included.
All long blocks have, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides ,three angle cut seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings (if applicable), gaskets and oil pump.
All cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All bolt holes are tapped.
All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution .
Cylinder heads have seats cut three angle. After assembly, heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
Crankshafts are ground and polished . Each oil galley is hand brushed .
All connecting rods are honed.
ALL OUR REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
What are the engine specifications?
Engines remanufactured by our remanufacturing line meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications.
– New NPR pistons
– New NPR rings
– New S A gear timing gears and chain
– New Melling lifters
– New Melling oil pump
– New victor or coreteco gaskets
– Cylinder heads are pressure checked
– Three angle cut valve seats
– All head surfaces
– Blocks are bored, cylinder walls are honed
– Crankshafts are ground and polished
– Camshafts are ground to O.E.M. specifications, hardened and polished
– Connecting rods are resized to O.E.M. specifications