All long blocks come with cylinder head(s) attached and valve train installed. Valve
covers, timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan
are not included.
All long blocks have, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve
guides ,three angle cut seats, cam, rod and main
bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings (if applicable), gaskets and oil pump.
All cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and
shot peened and magnafluxed for cracks. All
bolt holes are tapped.
All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand
cleaned with cleaning solution .
Cylinder heads have seats cut three angle. After assembly, heads are vacuum
checked for valve seating.
Crankshafts are ground and polished . Each oil galley is hand brushed .
All connecting rods are honed.
ALL OUR REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Engines remanufactured by our remanufacturing line meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications.
– New NPR pistons (JAPAN)
– New NPR RINGS (JAPAN )
– New S A gear timing gears and chain(USA)
– New ITM oil pump
– New ITM OR EVERGREEN GASKET SET
– Cylinder heads are Rebuilt
– Three angle cut valve seats
– All heads are cnc surfaced
– Blocks are bored, cylinder walls are honed
– Crankshafts are ground and polished
– Camshafts are ground to O.E.M. specifications, hardened and polished
– Connecting rods are resized to O.E.M. specifications